Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Then there were THREE in the family..."

How much do I love them, my cozy little family? ALL OF IT! That's a lot, I know. Just one month ago, Austin and I adopted (our first!) and our couldn't-possibly-get-better lives got so (so very!) much better. We named her Yuki, meaning "joyful."

You could have asked me before if I'd fall in love with this little bundle of pure tenderness, and of course the answer would have been a resounding "yes without a doubt!" (well, more like "yaaay kitteeeeee!") but the moment she stretched out her tiny little arms and legs and yawned and I saw her pink little tongue and her eyes closed so tight... I melted.

Of course I can't resist all the cuddles and the kisses, the snuggle-her-up-so-close-next-to-me scrunched up nose kisses because she's just so damn CUTE!

There's nothing sweeter than the deep peace I feel when I stare down at her as she naps beside me on the couch. Oh! And I can't get enough of how unbelievably soft she is. I'm really hooked.

Who can blame me? Aren't you in love with my baby, erm kitty, too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment