Sunday, May 9, 2010

On second glance...

Here's what I saw yesterday in Apartment Eye-Spy:
          

Easy, you say?  I can't stump you.  
Ok, so humor the rest of us, let's see what I spied...  ~
  
A tarnished and worn brass box keeps foreign coins and cheap pendants picked up over the years...rubbing them gently between my fingers is so pleasing, so very tactile.     

::
A hand-blown candle holder has become a vase for a pothos cutting.  I love the tiny imperfections in the surface of the glass, to me they are just perfection.  
::
A simple, unassuming jar of incense.  Incense is lit almost daily in our home, and the smells immediately take me away to a calmer place, a more meditative state of mind.  More connected with the earth and with my creation.    
~
Thanks for playing along and for visiting!
Take care. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment