Saturday, March 13, 2010

Covet the light,

...gather every warm ray, look up for the sun and delight in it as though it were your very first morning and forever new, tuck it greedily in big-bellied bottles and wide-mouthed jars to be released and shared when the light is so much scarcer.

I'm late in posting this morning because I was waiting ever-so patiently for the sun to peek out of the clouds - so I could get some good photos. It hasn't returned, but there were moments when the clouds were just barely illuminated in a whiter shade of gray... so I emptied out the light some kind folk had stored away for me (in handy lamp light-bulbs) to share with you all.

Here's what I spied yesterday in...Apartment Eye-Spy

        





...

hand-crafted tea pot, found in a Free box because it's missing a lid, now is home to an orchid that hasn't bloomed in two years


paper cranes strung up on string encircle a dead fichus



cracked ceramic tea-light lantern, found in a Free box, hangs unassumingly in our bedroom corner

0 comments:

Post a Comment